This week, I’ve been sharing with you twelve different characteristics of good coaches. You should use this list to evaluate your current coach (in any area) or to evaluate a coach you are thinking of hiring.
If you are currently a coach, you can use this list to evaluate yourself, make improvements and to become an even better coach!
Please go back and review the prior three posts for a complete description of this list. I will only provide the “12 Characteristics” here.
- A desire to help others.
- Become invested in the clients success.
- Push the clients to become better.
- Do not become emotionally involved in the client’s problems,
- Help the client to discover who they truly are.
- Must have good people skills.
- Role model for the clients.
- Need to have compassion.
- Always positive and upbeat.
- NEVER GIVE ADVICE (let the client “discover the answer” with prompts from the coach).
- Is never judgmental.
- Shares other resources.
You can also watch the video for today’s topic on YouTube HERE: https://youtu.be/P-_TdteJyyk
If you are looking for an opportunity for a new, part time business that will help you to generate an additional income stream, I recommend you take a look at this. I’m involved in it and would love to share more with you.
I also have a few resources which may give you a different perspective on this topic here: